Young Living Power Meal is a delicious, satisfying, rice-based meal replacement. It is rich in calcium, antioxidants and amino acids, and delivers an impressive 20 grams of protein per serving plus a complete vitamin, mineral and enzyme profile. As with all Young Living Supplements, it contains essential oils, which make the nutrients more bio-available for your body.
Protein smoothies are a great meal replacement when you are on the go, before or after a workout and are a healthy way to satisfy picky eaters. This recipe is so versatile you can make several variations so you don’t get bored.
Berry/Peach Protein Smoothie Recipe
16 oz frozen strawberries
1 cup frozen peaches
3 scoops Vanilla Cream Power Meal
4 cups milk
Add the fruit into the blender and blend, then add the rest of the ingredients. Stop and stir when necessary to make sure everything is thoroughly blended. Makes 6 cups.
- Replace milk with kefir or yogurt
- Substitute raspberries or blueberries for strawberries and peaches
- Use frozen bananas as the fruit and add some peanut butter and cacao (you might need to add some stevia for sweetness).
- Substitute oranges instead of strawberries and peaches for an orange dreamsicle drink
- If you are in an extreme hurry, just mix 2 scoops with 8 oz milk in a shaker bottle and you have a fast delicious drink
My husband gas used many different brands of protein powder, and he said he loves the taste and that it mixes better than any brand he’s tried. You can get Power Meal FREE this month with a purchase of $300. You will also receive Slique Essence Oil and Slique gum.
If you would like to purchase from Young Living ask a local distributor to get you started! If you do not know a distributor, you can join my team by signing up here. If you are looking for more information about the sign-up process, or membership types, read my post here
If you have any questions, please leave me a comment.
Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe?