I hear a lot of people saying that they can’t afford to order at least 50PV worth of oils each month to keep their Essential Rewards accounts active. I felt the same way at first, and now I have a hard time figuring out how to narrow my order to 300PV. It’s amazing how I was able to shift my mindset once I realized the value of the oils. If you feel like you can’t possibly fit the oils into your budget, here are a few ways to get started.
1. Grow your network! You earn $50 in bonuses for each new member who enrolls with the Premium Starter Kit. So by adding just two new members each month, you will earn $100 in commissions and essentially your 100PV order is paid for. Being the helpful and generous person you are, though, you are going to teach those two people how to enroll two people each month, and your network will grow even faster. You don’t have to be an expert to share the oils! Just tell people why you love them so much and how they are changing your life. You can also read the information directly from the Product Guide. And don’t forget to ask your enroller for help!
2. Transfer buying. Young Living has a full line of supplements, personal care products and household cleaners in addition to the oils. So take the money you would spend on these items at a grocery store and buy from YL instead. You may also choose to use the oils instead of toxic health and beauty products, and this will save you even more money. You can also give Young Living oils and products as gifts. You are “transferring” the money you would have spent on these things you would have spent money on anyway, and buying them from YL instead.
3. Place a group order. I normally don’t recommend ordering for others, but if your budget is tight, ask around and see if any of your family and friends have an oil or two they’d like to try. I do advise that you charge them the retail price, though!
4. Have a garage sale. Clean out your closets, and sell any clothing, shoes, electronics, furniture or other household items that are collecting dust. Put that money toward your oil fund.
5. Budget. Is there anything you are willing to give up in order to get your oils? Are there any areas of your budget that can be trimmed? Dining out one meal per week? Cigarettes? Trips to your favorite coffee shop?
Keep sharing the good news about the oils, and pretty soon you’ll be earning enough in commissions to cover your monthly Essential Rewards order and you’ll earn points to be redeemed for FREE products!